Employment Attorney at Green Savits, LLC
Dylan C. Dindial joined Green Savits, LLC as an associate in September of 2014. Mrs. Dindial is passionate about defending the rights of employees injured by their employers and, prior to joining Green Savits, had already gained experience in the field of employment law. Mrs. Dindial served as law clerk to the Honorable Philip M. Freedman, J.S.C. (Recall), of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, during the 2013-14 court year. During her clerkship, Mrs. Dindial assisted civil judges in their review and analysis of employment law matters. During law school, she worked at numerous plaintiff-side employment law firms and gained a great deal of practical experience at these positions.
While attending law school, Mrs. Dindial worked as a student attorney at Seton Hall University’s Center for Social Justice. She received the "Outstanding Contribution" award in recognition of her work for indigent criminal defendants. In addition, Mrs. Dindial competed in numerous trial advocacy competitions as a member of the Seton Hall Mock Trial Board.
Mrs. Dindial obtained her B.A. in sociology from Smith College in 2010 and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2013, receiving cum laude honors at both institutions. She is currently admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York.
In her free time, Mrs. Dindial is quite adventurous and enjoys traveling. In 2012, she spent three weeks studying human trafficking and modern day slavery while exploring the history, culture and wildlife of Tanzania as part of Seton Hall University School of Law’s Zanzibar program.
Areas of Practice:
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave
- Whistleblower/Retaliation Claims
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Severance Pay
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 2013, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, 2010, B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- National Employment Lawyers Association-New Jersey chapter, Executive Board Member (2015-present)
- Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court- Pupil (2014-present), Programming Commitee Member (2016)
- New Jersey State Bar Association- Labor and Employment Section; Young Lawyers Division, Executive Commitee Member (2016)
- New Jersey State Bar Association Labor & Employment Quarterly, Editorial Board Member (2016)
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- "An Opportunity to Compete? How New Jersey's Ban the Box Legislation Falls Short of Providing Ex-Offenders with a Second Chance", New Jersey Labor and Employment Law Quarterly, Vol. 38, No. 1, October, 2016
- "Going to Bat Against the Patient Safety Act's Privilege of Self-Critical Analysis", New Jersey Labor and Employment Law Quarterly, Vol. 37, No. 1, October, 2015